Wikipedia clone by HTML5-CSS3
This is a simple, responsive, and one-page web template for a front-end developer that is made with HTML5 and CSS3. It will help beginners and also those programmers who are planning to design an HTML template. This is a complete clone of the Wikipedia.org website.
Go to the Github following repository,
- Mobile Responsive
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Retina Ready
- SEO friendly
- W3C Validation
- Pure HTML-CSS template, no framework
- HTML5 - for markup design
- CSS3 - for Cashcade styling sheet
How to Run:
- Clone application from Github repository.
- Run the XAMPP Control Panel and start Apache as a local server.
- Place the clone source code into XAMPP's "htdocs" folder. [C:\xampp\htdocs\wikipedia-clone-html-css]
- Open a browser and browse XAMPP's PHPMyAdmin. [http://localhost/phpmyadmin/wikipedia-clone-html-css]
- Enjoy the Wikipedia.org website on your local PC.
I hope this simple project will help you to understand and expand your knowledge in design HTML-CSS template making.